Tuesday 10 July 2012

I Love You 2NE1

I'm happy for 2NE1!!!! My favourite GB from South Korean Yeeee...

Finally, 2NE1 have released "I Love You" music video on July. Wuaa...July is a amazing month haha. Thanks to YG Entertainment chose July because July is my birth month hehe #like a gift.

When i heard this song, i directly said "The song is cool..!". That's why i listen it again and again. 
I really like their voices, their dances, and their styles. I think 2NE1 is very talented.
About "I Love You", i heard that it will be released an English version. hmmm...i'll wait it.

Oyea..By the way, Dara, member of 2NE1 showed off her new hairstyle. It's funny because her hair like G-Dragon Big Bang in "Fantastic Baby" MV hehe but you still look pretty, Dara :D

The Half-Shaved hairstyle

I'm not Blackjack, i'm not ELF, i'm not VIP too but i enjoy korean music and like their performances !!! Daebak!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment !! Please come back..:D