Tuesday 24 January 2012

Blooming

Hai long time no see!! So miss you...
Now, i wanna show you some pictures..
I Just tried to use my EOS 450D and i don't think they are good pictures haha...
Ok now my objects are flowers, why? the answer : "They are Blooming"

Look at the white flower ! Different from other flowers but it can bloom!
 
I think It's unique flower because it can survive alone

Red and Yellow ! So beautiful.....


 

I called them "Bunga di tepi jalan" hehe 

Hwaiting...you can bloom!!! and be a flower like that...

  
They've already bloom so a couple of ants suck the nectar out of the flowers

After rain, look fresh ! haha

Wow the flower looks like Danbo's flower haha...but my friends said "it's different!!!"" (-.-)

The Flowers are one of god' creation...be honestly, i don't too impress with them 
haha but when i saw them closely, their color and shape made me say "You are beautiful art!"

Thankyou for watching...
Ok i'm going to sleep right now and please wish me sweet dreams!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. cakeeep :D jadi kangen rumah gue dulu yang udah kayak kebun raya bogor sakin banyaknya tanaman. huffh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..sama donk dimana2 tanaman...kata ibu"Go green"!!*hadee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment !! Please come back..:D