Tuesday 8 November 2011

Marry U Super Junior

This is my favorite song from Super Junior..
I like it's lyrics and it's music..

So touch me..the lyrics tell about how a man shows his love for his girlfriend and how a man propose marriage..
I can imagine it's so beautiful if there's a man sing it for me and then propose to me haha *melting..

And it's more romantic if you watch the video..on the video, All member of Super Junior wear white tuxedos, make them so cool and handsome..really like them!

Opening video

\
wearing white tuxedo
Lyrics

[EUNHYUK] Love oh baby my girl
Geudaen naui juhnbu nunbushige areumdawoon
Naui shinbu shini jushin suhnmul
[HEECHUL] Haengbokhangayo geudaeui ggaman nunesuh nunmuri heureujyo
Ggaman muhri pappuri dwel ddaeggajido
Naui sarang naui geudae saranghal guhseul na maengsehalgeyo

[SUNGMIN] Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh
[RYEOWOOK] Would you marry me? Nuhl saranghago akkimyuh saragago shipuh

[KANGIN] Geudaega jami deul ddaemada nae pare jaewuhjugo shipuh
[HANGENG] Would you marry me? Iruhn naui maeum huhrakhaejullae?

[KYUHYUN] Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
[YESUNG] Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do)
Nuhreul jikyuhjulge (My love)

[DONGHAE] Hayan dressreul ibeun geudae tuxedoreul ibeun naui moseup
Balguhreumeul matchumyuh guhdneun woori juh dalnimgwa byuhre
I swear guhjitmal shiruh uishimshiruh
Saranghaneun naui gongju Stay with me
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/marry_u.html ]
[SIWON] Wooriga naireul muhguhdo wooseumyuh saragago shipuh
[LEETEUK] Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamgge haejullae?

[RYEOWOOK] Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
[YESUNG] Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

[KYUHYUN] Orae juhnbutuh nuhreul wihae junbihan
Nae sone bitnaneun banjireul badajwuh
[YESUNG] Oneulgwa gateun maeumeuro jigeumui yaksok giuhkhalge
Would you marry me?

[SUNGMIN] Pyuhngsaeng gyuhte isseulge (I do) Nuhl saranghaneun guhl (I do)
Nungwa biga wado akkyuhjumyuhnsuh (I do) nuhreul jikyuhjulge (I do)

[ALL] Himdeulgo uhryuhwuhdo (I do) Neul naega isseulgge (I do)
Woori hamggehaneun manheun nal dongan (I do) Maeil gamsahalge (My love)

[EUNHYUK] Naega geudae ege deuril guhseun sarangbakke uhbjyo
Geujuh geuppuninguhl bojalguhtuhbjyo
Suhtulluhboigo manhi bujokhaedo naui sarang
Naui geudae jikyuhjulgeyo
Hangajiman yaksokhaejullae? Museunil issuhdo
Woori suhro saranghagiro geuppuniya

[RYEOWOOK] Nawa gyuhrhonhaejullae? I do

Translate


[eunhyuk]
love, oh baby my girl
you're my everything
my dazzlingly beautiful bride, a gift from god
[heechul]
we'll be happy
tears fall from your black eyes
even until your dark hair turns white
my love, my you
i swear i'll love you

[sungmin]
saying "i love you"
i want to do it every day for a lifetime
[ryeowook]
would you marry me? Loving and cherishing you
is how i want to live

[kangin]
every time you sleep
i want it to be in my arms
[hankyung]
would you marry me? Will you approve of this heart of mine

[kyuhyun]
i'll be at your side for a lifetime, i do
loving you, i do
[yesung]
even while it snows and rains i'll cherish you, i do
i'll protect you, my love

[donghae]
you wearing a white dress
me wearing a tuxedo
we walk matching our pace
on the moon and the stars, i swear
i don't like lies, i don't like doubt
my beloved princess, stay with me

[siwon]
even as we age
i want to live life smiling
[eeteuk]
would you marry me? Do you want to spend all my days with me

[ryeowook]
even if it's difficult, i do
i'll always be there, i do
[yesung]
for the many days we'll have together, i do
i'll be thankful everyday, my love

[kyuhyun]
please take this shining ring in my hand
that i've been preparing for you for a long time
[yesung]
with the same feelings as today
i'll remember the promise made right now
would you marry me?

[sungmin]
(ooh~) i'll be at your side for a lifetime, i do (i want to do)
loving you, i do (i wanna marry you)
[kyuhyun]
even while it snows and rains i'll cherish you, i do
i'll protect you, i do

[eunhyuk]
i have nothing but love to give you
that's it
it's not that valuable
although i seem clumsy and lacking
my love, my you, i'll protect you
[shindong]
will you just promise me one thing
that no matter what happens, we'll love each other
that's all

[ryeowook]
will you marry me, i do

From the translate, i know the lyrics are full of sweet talk haha...but it's ok!


More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/s/super_junior/#share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment !! Please come back..:D